Monday, January 22, 2007

What I Don't Want


I really don't want a FLAME WAR, you know. Not a bar of it. Just in case you were wondering. You might have come to the conclusion that cyber conflict was right up there at the top of my ambitions for Jan/Feb 07. I'm not sure what would have given you that impression. You are wrong, anyway, so wrong. You see, I just don't want to get involved in such a thing.

I don't see things changing in the near future, either. I think I'm unlikely to develop a yen for a FLAME WAR. It is of no appeal.

If I haven't made myself clear, I'm not looking for any sort of computer-based exchange of rhetorical hostility. It's the last thing I want to do. Hate the idea. Hate it. Far too many other things going on in my life at the moment.

And don't think you can tempt me in with your coquettish games. You see, if I had the time to get fully greased up up in a FLAME WAR I'd do it in style. I would display the awesome technical nous and withering array of slapdowns that has become my FLAME WAR hallmark. Or it would have done, if I were interested in FLAME WARS. Which I'm not.

No comments: