Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shit Things


Being an occasional series where Blogmarch vents gastrically on our underperforming world.

Number One

"X just got Y", where X is a consumer product (here including tv companies, celebs and even days of the week, as "Friday night just got...") and Y is a comparative adjective: bigger, sexier, annoying-er.

Oh it did, did it? Just this moment? And I missed it? Thanks for the 'heads up'. I'll have to make sure to pay closer attention to these developments in the future. I'd hate to find out about the incremental progress of your product at a rate slower than almost immediate. Thanks for keeping me in the 'loop'. I owe you one, piece of marketing.

But how did it happen? So, X just got Y-er did it? Was noone else involved? Was it truly, as you seem to imply, somehow inherent in X all along? Whichever way, one thing is for sure - nothing will ever be the same again. The world just got crappier.

Technorati tags:
,

No comments: